Bleh!

Crap-in-a-hat...it's HOT! August's way of saying goodbye I suppose. Either that, or the Weather Wizard is up to some shenanigans.

Did anybody used to watch the original Jonny Quest cartoons? It was absolutely my favorite when I was a kid. I understand that they made more modern ones, but for some reason, they weren't exactly my cup of tea.

I used to have a tiny little crush on Race Bannon, but later my fancy turned to Doctor Benton Quest. I simply adore his self-confidence...not to mention arrogance. It suddenly occured to me, watching television the other day, that the guy they have in the Dos Equis beer commercials would be PERFECT to play Doctor Quest if they ever made a live-action movie. He has that air of superiority that is simply breathtaking.

I get a little strange watching tv sometimes.