What Shall be the Theme for THIS Week?

Here we are, with a bright brand new week, all laying out before us...and not a clue as to how to fill it. Blogging is hard!

However, since I'm still fixated on Kari Limbo for some reason, I think that I'll do something exciting, and post about all of the women in our favorite Green Lanterns lives. Hal, Guy, John AND Kyle. I know that Alan has women in HIS life, but I don't have any pictures, and besides, he's married, and has been for years. And I don't like Jade anyway, so pooh.

But yeah, speaking of Kari Limbo...

Photobucket

...here she is alternately swooning and sucking out Hal's tonsils. She did quite a LOT of that for a while. Cowgirl may not be my favorite Hal babe, but at least she doesn't swoon. Neither does Carol.

Hal was SUCH a sucker. And Guy was well out of it, as I think he eventually came to realize. Which STILL doesn't excuse Hal's behavior.

I should just let this go.