skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Movie Thor
Arrrgghh!
Computer busted. Taking EXTREME measures.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
affiliate marketing
Popular Posts
More of the Same
Still can't think of anything in particular to write about, so I'm flogging this whole "out of context" idea right into th...
Plants vs. Zombies Theme Song (Lyrics and Video)
The PopCap Game Plants vs. Zombies is really one fun game. It can even be addictive. It is simple and yet the gameplay is superb! I have be...
Crows ZERO [2007]
Director: Takashi Miike Starring: Shun Oguri, Takayuki Yamada, Kuroki Meisa Points: 90 out of 100 Rating: Teen (violence, gangsterism) C...
The Rapture, Doomsday, End of the World on May 21, 2011?
The Rapture is defined by Wikipedia as a "reference to the being caught up of 1 Thessalonians 4:17 when in the end times Christians wi...
Coming Soon: Cowboys & Aliens
Release Date : August 18th, 2011 (Malaysia) Director : Jon Favreau Starring : Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, Olivia Wilde, Sam Rockwell I w...
4 Earthquakes rock the Philippines on April 1
I know it's April Fools but I cannot joke on this one. In a matter of 6 hours, four (4) earthquakes hitting 4 Philippine provinces have ...
Back In the Good Old Days
That would be back in the good old Green Lantern Days, that is. When Englehart was writing the books, not to mention Denny O'Neil and L...
Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors #2
Oh my. So...so much goodness lies within. We begin with Guy taking a little trip to the Hall of Lanterns, and reminding himself that there ...
Green LanternGasm
Ummm...can't write...Must...Read...Comics! Holy Pastafazoola! I cannot believe that they did what they just...um...did there. I'm ...
A Major Bad Guy
Of all of Guy's enemies, I think that one of my favorites has to be Major Force. He's such a tool! And he has this strange obsessio...
Blog Archive
►
2011
(868)
►
May
(245)
►
April
(280)
►
March
(182)
►
February
(119)
►
January
(42)
►
2010
(367)
►
December
(46)
►
November
(45)
►
October
(26)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(25)
▼
2009
(147)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(26)
▼
October
(25)
Green Lantern #47
Blackest Night # 4
Reviews!
Sweet Sweet Wednesday
Feeling Rather Contented
Semi-Demented Ramblings
Getting Back to the Important Things in Life
Green Lantern Corps #41
Arrrgghh!
Inglourious Basterds [2009]
Reviews!
My Kingdom for a Computer Tech
!@@##$$%%!!!
It...It's a Miracle!
Most Definitely A Foe
A Guy's Best Friend
A Major Bad Guy
New Books Came In Yesturday
Star Trek [2009]
Maybe I'll make a Theme out of It
Joe is a regular Guy
A Little Guy Love
Yellow
More Goodies
Green Lantern #46
►
September
(26)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(7)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2007
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)