skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Movie Thor
Well...It's Tuesday...
And I haven't got a thought in my head. So here's a picture that I did of Guy.
I've really got to do some more drawing.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
affiliate marketing
Popular Posts
More of the Same
Still can't think of anything in particular to write about, so I'm flogging this whole "out of context" idea right into th...
Alexander Rible Facebook Scandal (Video)
A test case for the fresh Philippine Voyeurism Law (RA 9995 of 2009), a dean of a university in Manila Alexander Rible has been nabbed by t...
Plants vs. Zombies Theme Song (Lyrics and Video)
The PopCap Game Plants vs. Zombies is really one fun game. It can even be addictive. It is simple and yet the gameplay is superb! I have be...
CPA Board Exam Results - Top 10 Examinees | List of Passers
The CPA Board Exam Results for May 2011 or the Certified Public Accountants Licensure Exam Results have been released by the Professional ...
May 2011 Civil Engineering Board Exam Results out! | List of Exam Passers
The Civil Engineering Board Exam Results for May 2011 or the May 2011 Civil Engineer Licensure Examination Results have been released! The...
Philippine Lotto Results - May 2, 2011 (Monday)
Whew! The jackpot of the Grand Lotto 6/55 May 2, 2011 draw is estimated to reach 168+ million! I hope it would go to the most deserving! Her...
Chris Brown Gay Se3x Photos with Andre Merritt Leak?
Yet, Chris Brown is again involved with another photo scandal . And this time, it's gay ! Chris Brown Gay Se3x Photos with Andre Merrit...
Thia Megia dedicates a song for her 'kuya' on American Idol
The youngest American Idol 10 contestant, 16 year-old Filipino-American Thia Megia enchanted the judges with her wonderful performance of El...
War of the Green Lanterns
I'm going to do something a little unprecedented here, and review ALL THREE of the Green Lantern Books that came out this week. Unusual...
Green LanternGasm
Ummm...can't write...Must...Read...Comics! Holy Pastafazoola! I cannot believe that they did what they just...um...did there. I'm ...
Blog Archive
►
2011
(868)
►
May
(245)
►
April
(280)
►
March
(182)
►
February
(119)
►
January
(42)
▼
2010
(367)
►
December
(46)
►
November
(45)
▼
October
(26)
Happy Halloween!
Life as We Know It [2010]
Let Me Continue to Flog this Dead Horse
Worst Retcon...EVER!
The Amours of the Green Lanterns
Green Lantern Girlfriends
What Shall be the Theme for THIS Week?
Les Femmes
4 Irritating Mistakes Movie Characters Always Make
Green Lantern Corps #53
Another Good Week!
And Now It's Wednesday!
Well...It's Tuesday...
Feeling Refreshed!
Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors #3
Green Lantern #58
I've Hit the Motherlode!
All Kinds of Neat Things
Unnusually Mellow
Trainspotting [1996]
Lebanon [2009]
And Speaking of Tora...
A Little Whine About Winick
It Turns Out that I am NOT the Man!
Can We Make a Contest out of This?
Disgruntled
►
September
(26)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(25)
►
2009
(147)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(7)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2007
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)