Aaaaannndd....We're Back!

And what an interesting week it has been! My timing was bloody incredible. Rachelle had a baby, my beloved Women's UConn Basketball team won a second consecutive Championship, the end of Blackest Night came out, Sea had a beloved family member die, and I've missed it ALL!

I've got the shakes, I tells ya.

It turns out that my hard drive, which was reused when I first GOT this computer back in November did whatever it is that hard drives do, when they expire.

*sigh*

Maybe it's me. Anyhoo, we are now back in business, and I have purchased the most elaborate and expensive anti-virus, anti-spyware anti-EVERYTHING stuff that I could find. Perhaps I'll make it a whole six months before evrything goes kaflooey again. It's a good thing that I believe in writing down all the addressess and stuff of all my favorite blogs.

It is also about 90 degrees here in lovely New England, and we are christening the grill out in the gazebo, so I guess I'll get back into the nitty-gritty of posting tomorrow. Plus I have to read all the reviews about Blackest Night, and everything ELSE that has been going on. It was weird...I had so much...free time!

I missed you all terribly.