NOT a Costume?

I've just heard through the proverbial grapevine, that Ryan Reynolds is NOT...I repeat NOT actually going to wear the costume in the new Green Lantern film. Instead, it is all going to be generated apparently, through CGI.

I...I hardly know what to think about this. On the one hand, I can't believe that they can't whip up something nice and tight in the rear. On the other hand, since the costume itSELF is ring-generated, I suppose that in a strange sort of way, it makes sense to have it be Computer-generated.

Whatever it ends up being, I sure do hope that they stick with the basics, and make it black and green, with the white gloves. It is practically the perfect costume...and there's no reason at all to go messing around with it.

Just make sure that it's form-fitting. VERY form-fitting.

Heh.