Borrowing from the Best

Gee, I sure do miss the Absorbascon. Sadly, Scipio closed it down a while back, but I still stop by once in a while to visit...and just to make sure that he hasn't posted something.

One of the things that he used to do, was every week, he'd have "Things That Made Me Happy", and then write cryptic clues about the new books that had come out that week. It was one of my favorite things to read, and I was wondering if it would be proper blogging etiquette to start it up again? Or would that be a faux pas?

But anyway, for this week at least, here are some of the things that Made Me Happy in my Comics.

The Joker tells a Love story.
Even the Bat-Computer can pick up a virus.
Sandy had a speaking part! Brief, but it was there.
Future Nazis are actually quite efficient
It's raining Green Lanterns!
Boy, the Hawks have died...a LOT!
The White entity has a strange sense of humor.

Toodles!