Where IS Everybody?

Is it just me, or has there been a drop-off in people blogging or commenting on blogs? I've been wandering through some of the old Message Boards, and what used to be a veritable torrent of feverish banter, has dried up to the proverbial trickle. Although I do have to say that I don't miss the "Kyle vs Hal" wankathons...but still.

It's quiet. TOO quiet.

Have we all reached our outrage overload? Or maybe just nothing particularly stupid has happened lately. Or...God forgive us, have we all actually grown up and moved onto other pursuits? Oh, say it isn't so! Or are we all just too poor to buy comic books anymore? Or maybe we're either buying Christmas presents, or we haven't finished digesting the turkey from Thanksgiving yet.

All I know is that it is awfully muted out there.

So...to cheer you all up, here's nice picture of Hal fighting a pterodactyl. A YELLOW pterodactyl. Naturally.

Photobucket

He may not be graceful, but goshdarnit, he gets the job done.