Not On Comics Day!

Gah! Yet more snow is in the immediate forecast for New England, beginning on Tuesday evening and continuing into Wednesday. Not Wednesday! It's New Comics Day! The most hallowed day of the week! And Emerald Warriors is coming out! I'm busy working myself into a snit, and the snow hasn't even begun to fall yet.

You all KNOW how cranky I get when I can't get my new comics. Especially this week, which after the tiny amount of books that showed up last week, is bound to be decent, if only by comparison. \

Curse You, Weather Wizard!

So, I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but my youngest son is getting married next summer. He reads comics too, since I raised him right. I've offered to let them use my Hal and Star Sapphire action figures on top of the cake...and although Frank was intrigued by this, Caryn said no.

*sigh*

Is it possible to register at Comic Book Shops?