Memorable Actors and Their Equally Memorable Voice Work

When I was younger, I fancied the idea of becoming a voice actor myself. Although I haven't exactly given up on that little thing on my "to do" list, I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Why would I even dream of such a thing? Well for starters, I love cartoons, always have. Secondly, there's something about voice acting that I find to be more comfortable, as far as acting is concerned. Not so much because people can't see you, but I had always thought there's more freedom to do things you wouldn't usually do as opposed to acting on stage or film.


Apparently plenty of people share that sentiment, because I have right here on this list three actors who have played very memorable roles in film, but also do some extensive voice work as well.

Read all about it... CLICK HERE