skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Movie Thor
Hee
I can honestly say, that I don't even know what's going on here, or what this scan is from, but it HAS to be by the incomparable Sergio Aragones.
And it makes me giggle.
And sometimes that's enough.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
affiliate marketing
Popular Posts
More of the Same
Still can't think of anything in particular to write about, so I'm flogging this whole "out of context" idea right into th...
Plants vs. Zombies Theme Song (Lyrics and Video)
The PopCap Game Plants vs. Zombies is really one fun game. It can even be addictive. It is simple and yet the gameplay is superb! I have be...
Crows ZERO [2007]
Director: Takashi Miike Starring: Shun Oguri, Takayuki Yamada, Kuroki Meisa Points: 90 out of 100 Rating: Teen (violence, gangsterism) C...
The Rapture, Doomsday, End of the World on May 21, 2011?
The Rapture is defined by Wikipedia as a "reference to the being caught up of 1 Thessalonians 4:17 when in the end times Christians wi...
Coming Soon: Cowboys & Aliens
Release Date : August 18th, 2011 (Malaysia) Director : Jon Favreau Starring : Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, Olivia Wilde, Sam Rockwell I w...
Back In the Good Old Days
That would be back in the good old Green Lantern Days, that is. When Englehart was writing the books, not to mention Denny O'Neil and L...
4 Earthquakes rock the Philippines on April 1
I know it's April Fools but I cannot joke on this one. In a matter of 6 hours, four (4) earthquakes hitting 4 Philippine provinces have ...
Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors #2
Oh my. So...so much goodness lies within. We begin with Guy taking a little trip to the Hall of Lanterns, and reminding himself that there ...
Green LanternGasm
Ummm...can't write...Must...Read...Comics! Holy Pastafazoola! I cannot believe that they did what they just...um...did there. I'm ...
A Major Bad Guy
Of all of Guy's enemies, I think that one of my favorites has to be Major Force. He's such a tool! And he has this strange obsessio...
Blog Archive
►
2011
(868)
►
May
(245)
►
April
(280)
►
March
(182)
►
February
(119)
►
January
(42)
►
2010
(367)
►
December
(46)
►
November
(45)
►
October
(26)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(25)
▼
2009
(147)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(26)
▼
August
(8)
Why Yes, I'll Jump onto the Bandwagon!
Hee
Green Lantern #45
It's Thursday, so that means Reviews
Help!
Irresistable
There's Just Something About a Hot Pilot
Setem [2009]
►
July
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(7)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2007
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)