skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Movie Thor
All Tuckered Out
I spent all my energy on loving and hating comics. So today, I'll just give you one of the best reasons to get them.
Oh yeah.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
affiliate marketing
Popular Posts
More of the Same
Still can't think of anything in particular to write about, so I'm flogging this whole "out of context" idea right into th...
Plants vs. Zombies Theme Song (Lyrics and Video)
The PopCap Game Plants vs. Zombies is really one fun game. It can even be addictive. It is simple and yet the gameplay is superb! I have be...
Coming Soon: Cowboys & Aliens
Release Date : August 18th, 2011 (Malaysia) Director : Jon Favreau Starring : Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, Olivia Wilde, Sam Rockwell I w...
Crows ZERO [2007]
Director: Takashi Miike Starring: Shun Oguri, Takayuki Yamada, Kuroki Meisa Points: 90 out of 100 Rating: Teen (violence, gangsterism) C...
The Rapture, Doomsday, End of the World on May 21, 2011?
The Rapture is defined by Wikipedia as a "reference to the being caught up of 1 Thessalonians 4:17 when in the end times Christians wi...
4 Earthquakes rock the Philippines on April 1
I know it's April Fools but I cannot joke on this one. In a matter of 6 hours, four (4) earthquakes hitting 4 Philippine provinces have ...
Back In the Good Old Days
That would be back in the good old Green Lantern Days, that is. When Englehart was writing the books, not to mention Denny O'Neil and L...
Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors #2
Oh my. So...so much goodness lies within. We begin with Guy taking a little trip to the Hall of Lanterns, and reminding himself that there ...
Green LanternGasm
Ummm...can't write...Must...Read...Comics! Holy Pastafazoola! I cannot believe that they did what they just...um...did there. I'm ...
War of the Green Lanterns
I'm going to do something a little unprecedented here, and review ALL THREE of the Green Lantern Books that came out this week. Unusual...
Blog Archive
►
2011
(868)
►
May
(245)
►
April
(280)
►
March
(182)
►
February
(119)
►
January
(42)
▼
2010
(367)
►
December
(46)
►
November
(45)
►
October
(26)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(22)
▼
March
(31)
Why Me?
My Entitlement is Overflowing
Emotional Entities
OST Film
Thank God It's Saturday
Green Lantern #52
Reviews
All Tuckered Out
Why I Love Comics
Why I Hate Comics
We're Going To Try This Again
Green Lantern Corps #46
And What A Lovely Wednesday it Was!
Green Lantern Movie?
Into The Home Stretch
Bleh
Raining on My Parade
Lighten Up, Val
Just some Random Thinking
It's WARM Out!
I Am...Stunned!
Thor Movie Synopsis
It's International Woman's Day!
I Got Nuthin'
My OTHER Love
Still Cranky, But Improving
Green Lantern Movie in 3D
Son Of A Bitch!
Off To Church
Sorry About the Underwear thingie
It's Monday
►
February
(27)
►
January
(25)
►
2009
(147)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(7)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2007
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)