skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Movie Thor
Happy Father's Day
Gosh, that's an original title! Nevertheless, I hope you all have fun with your Dads, or if you ARE a Dad, you have fun with your kids.
And just another little gem from Black Cat. THIS is how I like to think of the Arrow Clan.
Oh, if only.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
affiliate marketing
Popular Posts
More of the Same
Still can't think of anything in particular to write about, so I'm flogging this whole "out of context" idea right into th...
Plants vs. Zombies Theme Song (Lyrics and Video)
The PopCap Game Plants vs. Zombies is really one fun game. It can even be addictive. It is simple and yet the gameplay is superb! I have be...
Crows ZERO [2007]
Director: Takashi Miike Starring: Shun Oguri, Takayuki Yamada, Kuroki Meisa Points: 90 out of 100 Rating: Teen (violence, gangsterism) C...
The Rapture, Doomsday, End of the World on May 21, 2011?
The Rapture is defined by Wikipedia as a "reference to the being caught up of 1 Thessalonians 4:17 when in the end times Christians wi...
Coming Soon: Cowboys & Aliens
Release Date : August 18th, 2011 (Malaysia) Director : Jon Favreau Starring : Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, Olivia Wilde, Sam Rockwell I w...
4 Earthquakes rock the Philippines on April 1
I know it's April Fools but I cannot joke on this one. In a matter of 6 hours, four (4) earthquakes hitting 4 Philippine provinces have ...
Back In the Good Old Days
That would be back in the good old Green Lantern Days, that is. When Englehart was writing the books, not to mention Denny O'Neil and L...
Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors #2
Oh my. So...so much goodness lies within. We begin with Guy taking a little trip to the Hall of Lanterns, and reminding himself that there ...
Green LanternGasm
Ummm...can't write...Must...Read...Comics! Holy Pastafazoola! I cannot believe that they did what they just...um...did there. I'm ...
A Major Bad Guy
Of all of Guy's enemies, I think that one of my favorites has to be Major Force. He's such a tool! And he has this strange obsessio...
Blog Archive
►
2011
(868)
►
May
(245)
►
April
(280)
►
March
(182)
►
February
(119)
►
January
(42)
▼
2010
(367)
►
December
(46)
►
November
(45)
►
October
(26)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(32)
▼
June
(29)
Thank God It's Wednesday
Oops
The Physical Prowess of Guy Gardner
And...To Finish Romance Week
Enough of Romance...Howzabout Some Reviews?
Still More Romance Covers
More Romance Comic Covers!
Romance Comics Week!
Happy Father's Day
I've Been Thinking
The Karate Kid [2010]
Summer May not be Official
Toy Story 3 [2010]
Reviews and Celebrations
Running Around Like Mad
Best Collaborations
If Hal and Guy aren't Going to be Friends...?
Feeling Lazy
Off To The Races
Bouquets and Brickbats
Comics!
Thro Sneak Preview
Jonah Hex is the Bee's Knees
Oh God, Not Another Tuesday
Back In The Saddle Again
D'oh!
Borrowing from the Best
Alas...!
Back To the Grind
►
May
(32)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(25)
►
2009
(147)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(7)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2007
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)