Oops

Heh heh...sort've forgot to post yesturday. Heck I forgot to even go on the computer at ALL...and that's pretty unnusual. Real Life has been intruding a bit lately. My Sweet Baboo has just changed jobs, starting yesturday, and we are both happy and excited, since it is a very good switch, but he's always had a company vehicle before, and now he has to go out and BUY a truck, for which he will be compensated by the company, which is fine, but it's a lot of running around and test driving, and he keeps spotting ones that he likes better...and frankly, I'm exhausted. And a little bit tired of looking at trucks. I think it's one of those guy things.

Still, I couldn't let another day go by without saying SOMEthing ridiculous. So I give you Superman.

Superman
It looks as though one of those Justice League Arm-Wrestling contests got a wee bit out of hand...again. And nobody likes a gloater, Supes.