Let's All Pick on Ollie

I'm in something of a contrary mood. Normally, I like to abuse Hal. But I've been reading those old Denny O'Neil Green Lantern/Green Arrow stories lately, and just for a change of pace, I feel like abusing Ollie instead. Because compared to Mister Oliver Queen, Hal Jordan comes off as a model of decorum and restraint. Which is probably NOT the reaction that Denny O'Neil was shooting for...but as I've said...I'm feeling contrary.

Ollie has good intentions obviously, but the sheer magnitude of his self-righteousness is staggering. Stopping pollution, helping the poor, fighting racism are all highly commedable pursuits,it's just as usual, Ollie goes overboard.

Of course, Oliver has a habit of going overboard. Remember that deserted island that wasn't so deserted? Hah! I kill myself sometimes.

Green Arrow

Ollie's reaction to poor Roy's little substance abuse problem was really the pinnacle of his douchebaggery. I have to admit to giving a cheer when Roy, having kicked the habit cold-turkey, with a little bit of help from Dinah and Hal, goes and gives his Mentor, a huge punch right in the face.

Does anyone else have any really good moments of Ollie wankery?