Good Grief, it's Monday

Ulp. Now I have to think of something. I will say, that it is November in New England, and currently about 70 degrees outside, which has put ALL of us crusty Yankees in a fairly good mood. Naturally, we used this gift from Nature, to rake leaves.

I'm also in a good mood, because it's the second week of the month, which means that Green Lantern Corps should be coming out this Wednesday...and I can hardly wait. And Booster Gold maybe. Woohoo!

The World Series is over, so I'll finally be able to watch "House" tonight. It's been two weeks, and I've missed it. I get CRANKY when I can't watch my favorite shows or read my favorite comics.

Ragnell has been writing a whole lot of good stuff lately over at Written World, which also puts me into a good mood. I love reading Ragnell's writing. She's got nice bits about Kyle and Soranik Natu, so I'm doubly happy.

I wonder what color ring they are going to have at the Comic Book Store this Wednesday? I've got the Black Ring, a Yellow Sinestro Corps ring from last week, and a Green one from quite some time ago. I'd love to get them all. I want a Star Sapphire ring!

And finally,

silly

I don't even remember where I found this, but that HAS to be Sergio Aragones. And look...Catwoman in her Balent outfit, and Joe Gardner, Guy's evil clone! Always nice to see Joe.