Who Is Shining in Blackest Night?

A number of characters have risen to the challenge posed by all the mayhem in Blackest Night, with Barry, Mera and Ray Palmer amongst them on Earth. On Korugar, Sinestro has decided that he will actually have to work with Hal, Carol and the Indigo Lantern. On Oa, Guy, Soranik, Iolande and Arisia are all handling things with a degree of aplomb, not to mention Kyle and Kilowog. Oh and Salaak. I can't forget to mention Salaak, he would hate to be forgotten.

But what about the former good guys, now heartless and wearing Black Rings?

I have to admit that I didn't get this cover...but I sure wish that I had.

Photobucket

*sigh*

So gorgeous. I am really really hoping that there are going to be some major resurrections following Blackest Night, led by Martian Manhunter and Aquaman...'cause I miss Arthur, dammit! I also miss Ralph, Sue, Ted, Max Lord (the REAL Max) and Dmitri and the original Doctor Polaris and James Jesse. I like villains with character.

Whom do YOU wish to see make a triumphant comeback to the world of the living?