It's Monday Again

It's Monday, and that means that my mind is a complete blank. Totally and completely and absolutely. Blank, blanker, blankest. Not a thing on my mind...

...well, you get the idea.

So, I'm falling back on good old Photobucket for inspiration.

Guy pictures

Oh Justice League, I miss you so. The thing that really makes me giggle is that Guy is drawing a mustache and devil beard on a portrait of Hal. It...it's just such a GUY thing to do, at least back then. I think that this is from the issue where he convinces Kilowog to join the Justice League, after basically demolishing the old Green Lantern compound in a friendly tussle. They're just so adorable together. You can be that HAL never demolished anything rough-housing with Kilowog. Hal had...other interests...such as Arisia.