It's 2010...Now What?

Well, that's it for the Holidays. They took down the Christmas decorations at the office, and it all looks so...so bare now. I've got to put away all of my decorations as well, but don't really feel quite up to it, plus you're suposed to leave them up until Epiphany anyways, so that means I can procrastinate for a couple more days yet.

Did everyone have a nice New Year's? I assume that the Justice League had a FINE old time.

Photobucket

Of course they're all crying with hangovers now, but what the heck.

What depresses the heck out of me, is going through some of my old scans and realizing that half of the people represented are dead, or were dead. That's why I'm REALLY hoping that Blackest Night will finally...FINALLY get things straightened out. I mean, Lightray may not be my favorite chararcter, but what the heck. He was a nice guy. I'd like for ALL the New Gods to be alive and hanging out dancing together. Heck, I don't even mind if Darkseid and his cohorts dance too. In fact, I would encourage it.