Wonderful Wednesday

There's nothing like the end of the month, when there seems to be a veritable tsunami of books coming out. Including Green Lantern #50, which I am looking forward to with great anticipation.

But in the meantime, I've got my photobucket stuff working again. Actually, I didn't do anything, it just all magically reappeared, as suddenly as it had formerly disappeared.

But I do like this.

JLA

I can't remember the exact title of the book, but it was a one-shot,about some young reporter type who managed to stow away on the JLA Satellite, and was taking pictures and hiding out, and provided an amusing look at our favorite heroes when they were just lounging around and not necessarily saving the world. The party was one that Plastic Man and a few others decided to hold, and it's a lot of fun trying to pick everyone out.

I'm not too sure about Guy in the black sleeveless tanktop, but the sun glasses are to die for.