Green Lantern Movie?

Well this is interesting. One of my co-workers came up to me this afternoon, and asked me if they were making a Green Lantern movie. For SOME reason, I have this...reputation around the office as a comicbook nerd. I don't have the FOGGIEST idea how that happened! Well, it turns out that her sister just went down to New Orleans for vacation, and they are actually filming the movie right in front of her hotel! We all agreed that Ryan Reynolds is going to look fabulous in that suit.

*sigh*

Nothing like spreading a little green light and happiness amongst the normal people.

Oh, and Green Lantern Corps is coming out today...so I must make that lovely trek over to that most hallowed of halls...my beloved local comic book store. I can hardly wait.

blackest night

And speaking of green...Happy St. Patrick's Day!