Thank God It's Saturday

For some reason, the week just flew by until we got to Friday, which ws probably one of the most hellish days that I've ever had at work. Then a thingie on my daughter's car AKA the Saab-from-Hell broke, and we have to remove the entire engine to fix a ten dollar part. And my autistic son is handing his allowance over to his hoodlum friend for gas money.

*sigh*

Oh Comics, sweet sweet comics, what can you do for me? Well, I did finish reading Sea of Green's book, check out her site, the Hoosier Journal of Inanity for the details, 'cause it's FABULOUS!! If you like Greek mythology, and I DO!

It's not snowing, and that's a plus. It was also payday, which doesn't hurt. And...just to put me in a much better mood...!

guy and hal

Guy punching Hal in the face ALWAYS cheers me up!