Off To Church

Or, as I like to call it, the Comic Book Store. The beginning of the month can't even begin to compare with all of the goodies we got LAST week, but still, I never turn up my nose at nice new comics.

We will be coming to the end of Justice League, Cry for Justice. It made very little sense, but what the hell. How on earth Robinson is going to end it, has me all a-twitter. There is also Jonah Hex coming out, which is always nice, Batwoman, both Cinderella and Jack of Fables, and JSA: All Stars. I'm not that enthralled with the All-Stars book, but heck, it's got Sandy on the cover this month! AND a tentacle monster, which can be lots of fun depending upon what you are up for. And that new Nemesis book looks intriguing as well.

So, I'll make some lunch, put on some music, and hide from the kids. And read my comics.