It's Monday

It's Monday, and I need a little bit of cheering up. The Olympics are over now, am I'm going to miss them. I'm going to miss hearing "O Canada" every five minutes, and the other musical themes, including the one from Brisco County Jr. I have to say, that the Canadians have a really really NICE national anthem.

On the other hand, my regularly scheduled programs will now be on again. Still, the Winter Olympics are my favorite. The Summer ones are much too dull. There isn't nearly as much risk of decapitation, stab wounds, falling off of a mountain, or whatever.

Oh well.

I thought that this might cheer me up. It might cheer YOU up too...if you are in the mood and like Kyle in his underwear.

Photobucket

I like Kyle in his underwear, but I have very special tastes. Oh, and look there's John too. From the back. It's as though this panel was MADE for me.