Coming Soon: Thor #2

One of my most anticipated movies of the year, Thor had another trailer released only a couple of days ago. Earlier this month, we already had some first impressions about it and I was already sold. But what enticed me about this second trailer was another couple of things it showcased about the movie;

#1 I missed it the first time around, but turns out Stellan Skarsgard is in the movie as well! If you're unfamiliar with the name, just trust me when I say that he's a good actor.

#2 Around the 1:07 mark of the trailer (the diner scene), a hint of parody about Viking in popular culture. A funny one too.

#3 Plenty of characterisation, possibly without the "great-power-comes-great-responsibility" character arc which has gone stale after the second Spider-man movie.

#4 Natalie Portman, Natalie Portman, and Natalie Portman ♥