Getting back to the Heart of the Matter

Woohoo! It's Friday! So I was opening the mail and work, and doing the bank deposit, and came across a cheque from Walter and Linda West. I kid you not. I know that Wally's name is actually Wallace, but still! I thought that it was cool, because I'm a massive Nerd. Needless to say everyone else thought that I was nuts.

Comics are a harsh mistress.

But getting back to Green Lanterns who are NOT being pummelled, or falling down, or in general making fools of themselves.

John Stewart

This is a VERY nice picture of John, being all competent and saving the world and stuff. Actually, John is ALWAYS competent. He very rarely makes a fool of himself...unlike certain other GL's who shall be nameless. In fact, I wouldn't mind coming across a picture of John being INcompetent...just for a change. Well, not incompetent per se, just a little bit less than his normal self. Just like it is always a tiny relief to see a picture of Hal NOT being hit in the head.