This Could Be the Start of Something

I've had Whack a Lantern Week, I've had countless pictures of Hal suffering massive head trauma, not to mention countless other indignities, and any number of equally embarrasing moments for Guy and Kyle. John not so much. He just doesn't seem to suffer from the same tendancies towards bodily harm that the rest of them do.

The point is, that I think I'm going to do something a little...different this week. I'm showing pictures of the boys NOT being hit in the head, falling off of cliffs or on bars of soap. I'm going to show them looking...calm, collected and more or less sane. Pretty even. I know it's hard for some of you to actually picture them NOT making fools of themselves, but hey. Everybody has to look normal ONCE in a while.

Here's Hal being...suave.

Hal Pictures

And beating Bruce Wayne at his own game.