Holy Moley!

I can hardly believe it, but this is my 1,000 posting on this, my humble little blog. I had no idea when I started this whole thing that it could be so...addictive. I've managed to keep it up through any number of computer mishaps, not to mention the inadvertent wiping out of most of my pictures. You'll be pleased to note that for the most part, the pictures have been laboriously restored, except for a few that I completely deleted, or something.

Computers are not really my "thing"

But comics ARE. And being able to talk to all of you is really one of the highlights of my day. It is rather comforting in the larger scheme of things to realize that I'm not alone... that there are OTHER slightly askew people who like Green Lanterns and their asses as much as I do! Although frankly, I like other heroes as well...AND their asses.

So, thank you all for putting up with my shenanigans. I plan on committing quite a few more in the next 1,000 postings.

Green Lanterns