Oh Lovely Wednesday

Except that it isn't lovely at all, at least weather-wise. Snow, sleet, rain, wind, more snow, and lots and lots of rain. Actually, we've been fairly lucky in comparison to some areas, which got socked with a foot of snow or more, we only got a couple of inches, but it is wet and it is sloppy.

I always wonder about how the poor UPS man is going to make the delivery if the weather is bad. My co-workers think that I am mad.

So. Off to the Comical Book Store, in search of the promised delights. Blackest Night is supposed to be coming out today,along with Blackest Night:Green Lantern, not to mention the final issue of Flash:Rebirth. That will be nice. I have been enjoying Barry's return, but it's been fairly late, although I've been so caught up in Blackest Night that I haven't really noticed. Still, at least we will have a nice ending. Oh, and the Wonder Woman/Power Girl cat fight is supposed to be this week. Can't miss that.

I LOVE the end of the month!