3 Most Implausible Action Sequences

Alright, so nobody expects to see Newton's Law playing too much role in the making of movies. If anything, we would prefer for it if they take some liberties with physics because if we want to see things fall rightly into place like they do in real life, we would just go outside and throw something, or tip something over.

Heck, for the most part we go for movies so we don't have to deal with reality. But please, at the very least meet us half-way. Some action sequences seen in movies are so over-the-top, I could just imagine physicists all over the world getting nightmares, waking up in the middle of the night in cold sweat screaming "THAT'S BULLSHIT!!"

"Screw you, Michael Bay..."
Of course, I could take the easy way and list down some Rajinikanth action movies, but that's like taking a cheap shot at the balls of a really scrawny guy who got his hands tied behind his back. I am mostly about Hollywood movies, so let's just go with that. Now, I should tell you that I am not basing this on any theory or research. I am no physicist nor do I claim to be. But I do have plenty of common sense to go around.

Read all about it... CLICK HERE