Breakthrough Roles #5

This is another easy one, probably because he hardly changed over time. Always good looking and all the while retaining his boyish good looks even when he's approaching his 40's. I bet you'd recognise him straightaway;


Yeap, it's Leonardo DiCaprio, one of my all-time favourite actors. Come to think of it, I didn't think of him that way until fairly recently. I might have mentioned this a while ago, but in case you missed it, I wasn't always a fan of DiCaprio. Thanks to his role in Titanic [1997] that had girls everywhere hug their knees, wishing they could have a guy like him.

The scene that gave headaches to ship captains everywhere...
Guys pretty much rolled their eyes and looked the other way. I was once one of those guys who didn't think much of him. But it's not at all his fault, really. In fact, much of it is mine; I tend to look elsewhere when Hollywood is transfixed on their flavour of the month. At the time I thought he was simply an ordinary actor who made it big due to his boyish good looks. Well, Titanic is a love story, what do you expect? It's grossly unfair to consider it as the pinnacle of his career.

Read all about it... CLICK HERE