Personal Progress

I have now accomplished TWO things that have dragged me...kicking and screaming into the 21st century...which incidentally is eleven years old already.

Upon my epic plane ride back from Maui, I actually patronized a STARBUCKS coffee emporium at the L.A. Airport. I have never ever had a Starbucks coffee before. It was ok. Nothing great, nothing terrible. Good bagel though.

And today, at work, for some reason, they got sushi. I have never tasted sushi before either. So I had a round thingie that had rice and crab meat in it, and it was pretty good, and I had some salmon, also with rice, and it wasn't bad either. Not amazing or anything...but not bad. Went through me like salts through a goose however.

I also finished my taxes, but I can't figure out how to do it on-line, so I'm doing it the old-fashioned way and sending it in by snail-mail. There are just SOME standards that I refuse to give up.

None of this has anything whatsoever to do with comics. But it is Tuesday, the deadliest day of the week, and I have to babble about SOMEthing. Besides, Green Lantern:Emerald Warriors is coming out tomorrow and I'm breathless with anticipation. The whole War of the Green Lanterns is off to an excellent start.

And for you people who are hip and with it. Is this a normal reaction to Sushi?