What's the Deal with Sucker Punch?

A Sucker Punch Analysis
Love it or hate it, it's all out in the open now. Was it everything you hoped it would be? I certainly walked away feeling satisfied. But chances are, the lingering question roaming atop of everyone's mind by now must be, "What's the deal with all that?"


Was it purely an eye candy? Or was there some subliminal messages for the audience to spot?

Such thoughts are not unfounded, I must say. I don't know what director Zack Snyder was going for when he wrote and directed the movie, and I certainly don't have any Hollywood insiders cluing me on the matter. So if you're going to quote me on this, bear in mind that my two cents here only qualify as a fan(boy) theory.

Here I go again, trying to tackle the common perceptions about the movie and try to have a say in the matter. You can either take it or leave it, I make no attempt whatsoever to be the ultimate voice of reason here. Just a reminder, I suggest you don't read on unless you've seen the movie first, and you're willing to read into it just a little bit more.

Read all about it... CLICK HERE