Gritty Re-imaginings That Could Be Cool

I love cartoons. Regardless of what era you were raised in, cartoons were probably some of the first things you see on the television. As an adult I still love cartoons, although some of the innocence lost means most of the things I see appear kind of diluted or watered-down. But then a couple of years ago, I saw this;

Art by spacecoyote
I thought it was mighty awesome, although applying this in the actual The Simpsons television show means it will lose almost all of its charm. So no, I'm not suggesting that anime-nising The Simpsons might be a good idea. It's just that, a couple of nights ago I came across this fan art yet again, and that got me thinking about some gritty reboots of a movie or television series that might be cool.

Read all about it... CLICK HERE