5 Things I Learned About the Police (From Watching Gerak Khas)

Ever seen Gerak Khas? If you have been watching TV since before Astro came into town, chances are you have seen a few. I gotta say, I love the series as well as the movies, although not for the right reasons. I don't know much about the background of the franchise, but you don't have to be very perceptive to see that it tries to be this in-your-face, thought-provoking social commentary being told through the eyes of the Malaysian police force.

We mean business!!
I gotta say it failed hilariously because that's what I watched it for; the giggles. Gerak Khas is often so bad, it's funny. So much, that I'm sure I'm not the only one to dub it as Gelak Khas. Alright alright, I know that it never claimed to be some sort of a documentary about what the police go through on a regular basis. But for the love of God, the entire franchise seem to follow a set of unwritten rules that makes no sense whatsoever, it's almost insulting to the viewers.

Unless of course, you decide to have a sense of humour about it. I bet you'll laugh every time you spot any of these cliches throughout the series or the movies.
Read all about it... CLICK HERE