Complaints About Five Movies (By People Who are Completely Missing the Point)

For someone who isn't too prejudicial when it comes to movies, I must confess that I am a little sick of mediocre movies being hailed as the greatest movies ever. For example, there was this one time I was driving and I heard one of the DJ from Hitz.fm tout Transformers [2007] as the best movie ever. I scoffed loudly even though there was no one around to hear me. But I eventually understood why he said that when I actually saw the movie.

Now, I am not suggesting that the average movie-goers are idiots. What I am saying is that plenty just couldn't be bothered to appreciate movies as anything more than just something to go on for dates, or to simply pass the time, and worst of all, to brag about how up-to-date they are. All these people need are unfunny comedies, movies with explosions, some gratuitous cleavage and perhaps some offensive stereotypes thrown into the mix.

Which is why it's hard when film-makers try to get clever, and they were met with blank stares followed by questions like;

!! SPOILER ALERT !!

Read all about it... CLICK HERE