I've Got the Power with Sucker Punch

Sucker Punch
Interesting story, really. I just love stories about living an alternate reality, there's always room for literary analysis. But this time around, I'm just gonna be candid about my thoughts on this movie.

What would I do to escape if I were held against my will with the ladies of Sucker Punch?

Frankly, I don't know if I mind "being held against my will" if it's with these ladies here. But hell, I sure would like to be "held" elsewhere with them, like Hawaii or the Maldives perhaps?



ooh... I can almost hear Katy Perry's California Girls playing in the background at the thought of that.
YOSH!! Gotta escape!

PLAN A
Play some mind games, so to speak. Using my imagined superb conman skills, I'd convince the doctors and attendants of the institution that they are the crazy ones, while Babydoll, the team and I are actually doctors trying to help them. From there, I'll put them all in straitjackets  and lobotomise their leader. Wouldn't that be a heck of a plot twist?

PLAN B
If all else fails, I'll just inform the team that we're better off imagining that we are in yet another alternate reality where we are free!