Farewell to Winter

I am actually going on a vacation. I NEVER go on vacation, so this is actually rather exciting. My Sweet Baboo is among the top 60 Agricultural Tire sellers in the country...so they are sending us to Hawaii for a week. Well, actually Maui. But who am I to quibble?

I've never been to Hawaii. Cape Cod has pretty much been the sum of my excitement. So I won't be posting for a week, and you'll all have to just get by without any blows to Hal's head, or butt shots. I know that it will be tough, but we can all DO it!

Wait, I won't be on-line for a week? I don't think my heart can stand it. ON the other hand, I do plan on sitting in a hot tub with a tall drink with a tiny umbrella in it for a couple of days, so there is that.

kooeykooeykooey

I fully expect Winter to be completely over and all of the snow melted by the time I get back.

Aloha!