Feeling Rather Contented

I...had a pretty good day. I hope that you all had a good day too! Went to the bank, and convinced them NOT to charge me $100 in overdraft fees, since I actually HAD made a deposit well before those cheques came in. Came home feeling vindicated, and discovered that the fruit of my loins had raked up leaves in the yard...WITHOUT BEING ASKED! Had pizza for dinner, and so did not have to cook. House wasn't on television, but you can't have everything.

And tomorrow, the new books come out, including Blackest Night AND Green Lantern, not to mention a whole passel of other good books. Life...is good. Comics are also good. So are apple cider donuts, and if you have never tasted them, I suggest that you try some.

Photobucket

Here is a picture of Beetle, Booster and Black Canary, for no other reason, than their names all start with the letter "B", and because it makes me smile. We can all use a good Bwhahahahaha once in a while.