A Major Bad Guy

Of all of Guy's enemies, I think that one of my favorites has to be Major Force. He's such a tool! And he has this strange obsession with kitchen appliances, that you must admit is a bit out of the ordinary.

He stuffed poor Alex into a refridgerator, and made Kyle sad...not to mention giving all of us such a wonderful way to refer to the abysmal treatment of women characters in comics. He fridged Guy's Mother's neighbor, and not content with that, he stuffed his Mom's cat into the freezer. Knowing Peggy Louise Gardner, I'm sure that it was the latter that made her more upset. He ripped Guy's heart right out of his chest! Fortunately for Guy, he had a spare.

He's had his head pinched off, been booted into space and various other indignities suffered upon his person, and yet, like the Energizer Bunny, he keeps coming back for more. I haven't seen Major Force in quite a while, so I'm not sure if he IS alive, but I assume that he is. He'd make one hell of a Black Lantern, that's for sure.