The Boy Who Lived, Now a Man Fighting For Survival


ahh... Harry Potter. It has been nearly fourteen years, but it feels like not so long ago when my mum bought me a copy of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, that was actually my first Harry Potter book. Of course, after learning that it was actually a serial, I didn't touch it until I got my hand on the previous books.

Do excuse me, I was traipsing down memory lane. I liked it for the story when I was younger, as an adult the story felt a bit watered-down but I still am a little obsessed with it anyway because of the sentimental value.

Although whoever photoshopped this is more obsessed than I am...
So imagine my mixed feelings knowing that it is all coming to an end. But hell, it sure looks like they're going out with a bang!


Read all about it... CLICK HERE