Still Raining Wednesday

I...sense a pattern here. A Weather pattern, if you will. A damned annoying Weather pattern. Obviously, the only answer is still more random and slightly peculiar scans.
Seriously, I can do this sort of thing all week.

Photobucket

Here is J'onn being quite suave after "hulking out" and beating up Booster and Beetle and basically polishing off an entire warehouse full of chocos. God DAMMIT I miss the old JLI!

Photobucket

Speaking of the JLI...I'd LOVE to get my greedy mitts on this book! That is one delightful cover.

Superman

Oh...this is just so perfect on so many MANY levels. Superman finally gets his comeuppance for all of his enormous amount of douchebaggery over the entire Silver Age.

silly

And finally...that's a job that I would have loved to have applied for, back in the day. I mean, who wouldn't?