Favourites #11 : Speeches

I don't know about you, but I love listening to inspirational speeches they often have in movies. I regularly view some of them because they are actually inspirational, while others can be rather trite but still, I watch them to see how the actor immerse his or herself into their role when one of these speeches come along. Sometimes I wonder if they even believe what they're saying at all, or were they just concerned with their paycheck.

Because these guys weren't...
Anyway before I proceed, I don't know if you have seen this, but it's a mash-up of inspirational speeches found in movies as far back as It's a Wonderful Life [1946] to Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End [2007]. Very cleverly made too, if I may add;


I cracked up that they finished it with "independence day!", but all the same I was intrigued because whoever made that must have a really good memory to string the clips together like that. I'm much too lazy to come up with something like that, so I'll just give you some of the inspirational speeches from movies that I watch regularly;

Read all about it... CLICK HERE