An "X-Men: First Class" Clip, and Some Funnies

There seem to be a lot of these entries about the upcoming X-Men: First Class [2011]. Note that while I am looking forward to this one, I'm not as excited as the number of entries might imply. But the marketing campaign involves releasing some videos that are too good for me to look the other way, and here's another video; a one-minute and six-second video that further separates this movie with the previous X-Men movies.


Excuse the mirror image, I have no idea why it turned out like that...

On an unrelated note, here are some other X-Men related videos I found on YouTube that I can only describe as "Epic wins". Short videos but very, very cleverly made.

If X-Men was adapted into a sitcom

If X-Men had its own Smallville-like television series...