Tintin's Latest Adventure, and I Might Actually Give a Damn

I couldn't call myself a fan of Herge's most famous work, The Adventures of Tintin. But I do have some idea of what it's about since I once played a Tintin video game (I never finished it, though) and I simply love the very concept of it. The title character Tintin is a Belgian reporter with a knack for adventures. Along with his pet dog, Snowy, they travel the world while getting themselves involved in swashbuckling adventures and mysteries.

The cast of the original comic strips...
I'm not all too familiar with any story arcs they had in the comic strips, but I can only assume that they are trying to bring the charm of it into the big screen. Yeah, I can only assume because the teaser trailer left a lot to be desired. See for yourself.


Read all about it... CLICK HERE