Worst Martial Artist Ever?

Yeah, probably something you've already thought of before, but I'd like to point it out here anyway. Exactly why was The Karate Kid [1984] such a monumental achievement in cinema? Granted, I was once a fan too. But in my defense I was also about eleven years old, and I used to think the guys of Motley Crue were macho.

Note the near absence of testosterone...
I'm not a tough guy, nor do I pretend or claim to be. But I do have plenty of common sense to go around, and I've invested some time actually learning how to fight (though I never was any good at it, I hate hurting people). But what I'm saying here is that sometimes, whoever choreographed or directed these fictional martial artists, they are not practitioners themselves which is why we ended up with this;

Feel free to watch the whole thing, my bone is with the infamous Crane Kick at 14:20

Read all about it... CLICK HERE