Equally Rainy Tuesdays

I'm having a bit of trouble concentrating. Tuesdays always affect me that way. And for the third week in a row, there aren't a heck of a lot of books coming out tomorrow. Or at least books that I consistently read. But NEXT week...Hooooboy, it's gonna be fabulous.

So in lieu of actual content, I'm just going to show nice pictures. I need to get SOME use out of my photobucket!

Photobucket

For example...here's a nice picture of Guy and the Tasmanian Devil guy, who was made into a rug, but was miraculously brought back as a possible friend for Mikaal, aka Starman. Guy is being his usual charming brain-dead self.

Photobucket

Here is Batman being hit in the head with a rather large crow-bar. I enjoy this even more than Hal getting hit in the head.

Photobucket

Oohh, lookie here! It's Tora's nonexistant family! Right there on the cover of the Justice League. Too bad it is all a figment of her imagination now! Not that I'm bitter or anything.

beefcake

And here is Cosmic Boy in his Space Corset...for no other reason than that it cracks me up.

Well! I've managed to put together a whole bunch of completely disparate scans, and make a blog entry out of it!